Family swimming returns
Family swimming sessions are now available to book by visiting https://bookings.leisureatcheltenham.com/LhWeb/en/public/timetable
One hour sessions are available daily and session times can be found by visiting https://bookings.leisureatcheltenham.com/LhWeb/en/public/timetable. Prices are £4.50 for adults (non-members) and £3 for all children under the age of 16.
The family swim sessions will be dedicated sessions in the main pool or the teaching pool and the Splash Pad. Capacity is limited to 30 per session in line with government Covid19 restrictions. Booking is essential, please do not come to the centre if you do not have a booked session. Changing facilities are not available before sessions or lessons so please arrive at the centre dressed ready for your session. Please note showers, hairdryers, mirrors and lockers are not currently available.
Compulsory face masks
Parents and guardians accompanying children to swimming lessons, and anyone visiting the centre but not taking part in a booked session, must wear a face mask at all times while in the building at (except those who are exempt for health reasons in accordance with government guidance.) You will be asked to wait in designated areas and to remain within the marked areas and to maintain two metre social distancing at all times. Thank you for your cooperation.
The swimming pool has reopened to all customers.
Main Swimming Pool
– Lane swimming sessions will last for an hour.
– The main pool will have three double-width lanes with a maximum of 10 swimmers per lane, so a maximum of 30 at each one hour session.
– Changing cubicles will be available for swimmers, but showers will not be in use.
– Lockers will not be available; instead there will be large plastic containers on poolside to put belongings in while you swim. These will be cleaned after every session.
– There will be new access and exit routes, which will be clearly marked.
– Lifeguards will take a register when you first arrive.
You can find more information via the Reopening Information page.
Thank you for your continued support.