Good news, we’re re-opening on Wednesday December 2. We’ll be open 6am to 9pm Monday to Friday and 8am to 2pm Saturday and Sunday. You’ll be able to start booking your sessions online via the leisure hub from Friday, November 27. We’ll look forward to welcoming you back.
Family swimming returns
Family swimming sessions are now available to book by visiting https://bookings.leisureatcheltenham.com/LhWeb/en/public/timetable
One hour sessions are available daily (except Sunday when the centre is currently closed) and session times can be found on the timetables below. Prices are £4.50 for adults (non-members) and £3 for all children under the age of 16.
The family swim sessions will be dedicated sessions in the main pool or the teaching pool and the Splash Pad. Capacity is limited to 30 per session in line with government Covid19 restrictions. Booking is essential, please do not come to the centre if you do not have a booked session. Changing cubicles are available for stage three and below swimmer (and accompanying adult) to change at the end of your swimming session or swimming lesson. Changing facilities are not available before sessions or lessons so please arrive at the centre dressed ready for your session. Please note showers, hairdryers, mirrors and lockers are not currently available.
Compulsory face masks
Parents and guardians accompanying children to swimming lessons, and anyone visiting the centre but not taking part in a booked session, must wear a face mask at all times while in the building at (except those who are exempt for health reasons in accordance with government guidance.) You will be asked to wait in designated areas and to remain within the marked areas and to maintain two metre social distancing at all times. Thank you for your cooperation.
The swimming pool has reopened to all customers.
Main Swimming Pool
– Lane swimming sessions will last for an hour and, at present, swim-only memberships are not valid.
– The main pool will have three double-width lanes with a maximum of 10 swimmers per lane, so a maximum of 30 at each one hour session.
– Changing cubicles will be available for swimmers, but showers will not be in use.
– Lockers will not be available; instead there will be large plastic containers on poolside to put belongings in while you swim. These will be cleaned after every session.
– There will be new access and exit routes, which will be clearly marked.
– Lifeguards will take a register when you first arrive.
Lane swimming session times
Monday to Friday: 7am-4pm and 6-8.30pm
Aqua classes will resume on Tuesday, 18 August.
Swimming sessions and aqua classes must be booked in advanced.
Please turn up no earlier than 5 to 10 minutes before your session. This is to limit customer gathering time within the centre.
Members can book via the app, bookings page on our website or by calling our customers services team on 01242 528 764.
You can find more information via the Reopening Information page.
Thank you for your continued support.